What is a nursing staffing agency – BestOption Medical Staffing?
A Nursing Staffing Agency (otherwise called Nurses Registry or Nurses Agency) is a business that provides health care professionals (for example, Certified Nursing Assistants) to individuals or facilities who require the services of health care experts. These professionals are ordinarily engaged by the organization/agency on temporary contracts. These professionals make themselves available on contract by health care facilities such as clinics, care homes and hospitals among other providers of health care for help during emergencies and cover for staff absences. Some health care providers may be sent to private clients who require these services from nursing care facilities within their location or homes.
Recruitment and Nurse staffing means more than simply filling a position. Whether you require travel nursing services for your permanent staff nurses on medical practice, acute care facility, interim nurse professionals, experienced home care nursing services or just the flexibility of the per-diem nurse staffing options, BestOption Medical Staffing connects you to the largest and definitely the most diverse pool as far as nurse staffing solutions are concerned.
The BestOption Nurse Staffing Services
BestOption Medical staffing assignment and specialties are fully customizable to match unique health facility requirements, including but not limited to:
- Adjunct Faculty
- Ambulatory Care
- Assisted Living
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Case Manager
- Director Of Nursing
- Er1 (Trauma) High Level
- Home Health
- Icu1 (High Acuity)
- Icu2 – Lower Acuity Or 2nd Staff
- Labor & Delivery
- Long Term Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Practitioner
- Operating Room
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit
- Post Partum
- Psychiatric Unit
- Rehabilitation Unit
- Unit Secretary
BestOption Staffing solutions go above and beyond offering the typical services provided by standard nurse staffing agencies. We stand by and ready to help you manage your entire clinical recruitment and staffing processes. BestOption Staffing Solutions also coordinates and streamlines your contingent workforce requirements. Our Medical staffing services will come in handy for your facility when you have emergencies or have nurse shortages.
The reality is that some health care facilities will be reluctant to using staffing agencies to fill the gaps in their staffing schedules. The reasons for this vary from one health facility to another. Maybe some health care facilities had a bad experience with an agency in the past and have not looked back or that some nurse staffing agencies are overpriced. Despite this, using a reliable medical staffing agency for your nurse staffing needs will ultimately make sense for several reasons, among them:
- Using a medical staffing agency offers you the flexibility you require when you’re shorthanded. Census keeps expanding unexpectedly or regular staff goes on FMLA without warning. However, your healthcare facility must continue to run 24/7-365. This is where a staffing agency comes in handy. Developing a relationship with a professional nurse staffing agency will give you the sought after peace of mind during this period by taking over and managing the ups and downs associated with the healthcare industry.
- Using a healthcare solution can save you on overtime pay for your regular staff. Most staffing agencies have lower hourly market rates for their nurses as compared with overtime pay for regular full-time staff. The cost incurred in the provision of nurses by an agency is the same government mandated cost that you’re mandated to pay your staff. For example: FICA, State and Federal Unemployment taxes, Medicare tax and Workers Compensation Insurance among others. There are other costs that staffing agencies pay (on your behalf) in a bid to comply with your employment/compliance requirements including orientations, special training sessions, vaccination requirements, drug screens and background checks. These costs may vary from one client to another depending on their needs.
- Using a nurse staffing agency enables you to give your staff breaks to prevent burnouts. Sometimes some nurses hit their limits and require some time off. Overcommitting the existing staff or exhausting the low staffing levels can affect the kind of service offered and thereby lower client satisfaction and most importantly, affect the safety of the patients. A recent study was done by the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing which found out that the satisfaction of patients with care in health facilities tends to decline when patients believe there are less than the required number of nurses in wards.
BestOption Medical Staffing Solutions is eager and available to provide long-term or PRN assignments of nursing staff regardless of your healthcare staff requirements. We are always on call to supplement your temporary staffing pool so that you can focus on other challenges that face health care facilities day in day out.
Why not contact us today?