The work of Quality Check® is to list healthcare organizations that are certified by the Joint Commission. The Joint Commission is the most comprehensive body that lists healthcare organizations. Joint Commission Certification is recognized as a symbol of safety and quality nationwide. This reflects an organization’s commitment to attaining certain healthcare performance standards. Quality Check® is a tool that consumers should use to make informed healthcare decisions.
What are the benefits of the Health Care Staffing Services certification for a staffing organization?
Health Care Staffing Services Certification:
* Helps fulfill regulatory requirements in select states
* Improves risk management as well as risk reduction
* It’s a tool to attract and subsequently retain quality personnel
* Establishes criteria for providing appropriate and competent staffing services
* Provides external validation of sound business practices
*Symbol of credibility
* Provides a management framework for safety, quality, and improving performance
What are the benefits for Health Care organizations that utilize Joint Commission-certified staffing firms?
The benefits to HealthCare organizations that utilize Joint Commission’s certified staffing firms are as follows:* Increased confidence that the processes within the staffing firm support that supplemental staff working in their organizations have met the rigorous requirements set by the Joint Commission.
* Health Care Staffing Services certification would provide Health Care providers with a third party source of information to assist in making informed choices among staffing firms.
* HCSS certification supports and facilitates Health Care organizations’ efforts to improve quality and safety of care delivered to their patients.
Who do I contact if I have concerns about patient care and safety?
We encourage you to contact our staffing firm’s management. If your concerns can’t be resolved through the staffing firm’s management, you are encouraged to contact The Joint Commission at the Office of Quality Monitoring (OQM) (800) 994-6610. BestOption Medical will take no disciplinary or punitive action for reports of safety or quality-of-care concerns.
As a Joint Commission-certified staffing firm, BestOption is dedicated to maintaining a high level of customer service. We would like to notify you of our Complaint/Grievance process, which you can find here (link)